- Violinist performing with the Tafelmusik Baroque Orchestra.
- Travels world-wide performing with baroque, folk, rock, contemporary, classical, improvising, jazz, and celtic musicians.
- Newly appointed Artistic Director of the Sweetwater Festival (following in the footsteps of his mentor, Mark Fewer).
- Has appeared alongside Yo-Yo Ma, Itzhak Perlman, Dawn Upshaw, Mike Marshall, and Stevie Wonder
- Is a founding member of the baroque ensemble ACRONYM which has released six full- length albums of previously unknown and unrecorded baroque music.
- Is a member of the Juno-nominated indie rock band The Wooden Sky, and was commissioned to write a piece for Canada’s 150th anniversary.
- Serves as Artistic Director of the Big Sur Music Camp.
- Started his training at the Guelph Suzuki String School
- Was part of the Young Artist Performance Academy of the Royal Conservatory of Musicin Toronto, studying under Mark Fewer
- Studied at Oberlin, Ohio where he first met James Gaffigan and Simon Rattle and beganhis interest and love for baroque violin.
- Attended the San Francisco Conservatory of Music graduating with a Master’s degree inviolin performance.
- While attending the San Francisco Conservatory of Music had the incredible opportunity to work with Axel Strauss, Ian Swenson, John Adams, Michael Tilson Thomas, Corey Jamason, Elizabeth Bloomenstock, Andrew Mogrelia, and many more amazing musicians.
- Was joined by James Gaffigan in 2013 in a big Classical Revolution experience in Toronto that he named Club Symphony.
- Got the chance to tour and teach all over Panama with a great quartet, and tour China with the Oberlin Orchestra.
SOME INTERESTING FACTS
- Born and raised on a farm just outside of Guelph, in Puslinch.
- Performed at Senator John McCain’s funeral.
- Is a founding member of the Classical Revolution–an organization dedicated to shapingthe future of concerts and jam sessions in alternative locations around the world.