Garden ConcertsSounds of Summer 2021
We are excited to partner with Guelph Master Gardeners to present 45 minute performances in six spectacular private gardens. Each concert will be a boutique experience, as unique as the garden setting itself and feature selections reflecting a multiplicity of music.
Why aren’t the exact addreses of the gardens posted? We are only making this information available to guests in order to control gathering sizes and process the necessary Provincial Covid Screening questionnaire for each attendee.
What is the ticket price for each concert listed below? Rather than charge a standard admission fee for each concert (and to make these concerts truly accessible), we will be accepting donations. (Click here to donate now).
What will happen once I have made my reservation? You will receive an email with more information within 36 hours.
What if I am on a waiting list? You will be first in line, if we are able to add a second performance or if a spot becomes available.
In Person Concerts
All concerts will follow government prescribed guidelines based on the time and location of the event and the current regulations that apply. This may be subject to change.
- All patrons must wear a mask while on the premise for in person concerts, until they are seated in their socially distanced, assigned concert seats.
- Keep a minimum of 6 feet apart while on the premise.
- If you are showing any COVID-19 symptoms at the time of the event, we ask that you kindly stay home to protect the artists and fellow patrons.
- Avoid congregating.
- All washrooms and surfaces will be sanitized by staff between all events.
- Patrons will be required to complete a COVID attestation form prior to attending the concert
These safety measures are subject to change based on the Provincial Government regulations prescribed to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
We thank and appreciate all patrons for monitoring their health prior to attending an event.